- Remains of 26 Bald Eagles were found in North Vancouver, B.C., many missing tail feathers and claws. The District of North Vancouver and Tsleil-Waututh First Nation are offering a $4000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the people responsible for this heinous act.
- Australian farm owner fined $12,750 for illegally clearing vegetation used by the critically endangered Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo.
- Birds returning to southern Iraq after wetlands start to be restored.
- Watchtowers installed at Dubai's Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Federal judge fines men $100,000 for cutting down tree housing a Bald Eagle nest.
- Australia's Portland Field Naturalists Club is calling for an extension of the Lower Glenelg National Park to include the Cobboboonee State Forest to secure long-term habitat protection for endangered species.
(0) Comments • (0) Trackbacks • Permalink